Brought together by the ambition to achieve a better world through marketing, 8 distinguished speakers will meet to discuss marketing in relation to society and business. Building on the success of the previous three summits, the World Marketing Summit will be held again this year in Tokyo.
World Marketing Summit Tokyo 2017
〜 Transformation through Innovation 〜
||December 8, 2017
3-12-12 Mita, Minato-ku Tokyo, 108-0073, Japan (5 minutes walk from Sengakuji station)
||700 seats (Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Please book quickly.)
||JPY30,000 plus tax
||World Marketing Summit was founded in 2011 by Professor Philip Kotler: the Father of Modern Marketing. As one of the most prestigious platforms for marketing professionals, World Marketing Summit aims at initiating global movements through marketing strategies that change human behavior leading to a positive impact on society for future generations. In our new world of innovation and disruption without precedents, 'What is the New Role of Marketing?'
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS WORLD MARKETING SUMMIT TOKYO:
Showcase your organization as a trend setter by implementing innovative marketing tools
1. Discover techniques on how to increase your market share and achieve better bottom-line results
2. Learn from world renowned marketing gurus who will help you make better decisions
3. Find out how your peers position their brands in today’s disruptive ecosystem
4. Gain an insight into how best can you deliver to your customers
5. Benefit by networking at one of Japan’s most prestigious marketing summits
6. Don’t miss the chance to personally interact with and learn from some of the greatest minds in Marketing!
Simultaneous interpretation (Japanese <-> English ) and lunch (bento) is provided.
TO APPLY or for further information, please email email@example.com
by Mr. Takuya Goto, President, Japan Marketing Association
Keynote by Prof. Philip Kotler
Presentation by Mr. Shigetaka Komori, Fuji Film
Presentation by Mr. Howard Tullman, 1871
Presentation by Prof. Salvador Lopez, ESADE
Presentation by Prof. Akie Iriyama, Waseda Business School
Presentation by Dr. Robert Wolcott, KIN
Presentation by Mr. Ko Ishiyama, ExaWizards Inc.
Discussion between Mr. Howard Tullman & Mr. Ko Ishiyama
moderated by Dr. Robert Wolcott, KIN
Presentation by Mr. Kohzoh Takaoka, Nestle Japan
||Panel Discussion: Transformation Through Innovation
Discussion between Prof. Philip Kotler and Mr. Kohzoh Takaoka
moderated by Mr. Naoshi Takatsu, IMD
* Program and speakers are subject to change.
* Some presentations by Japanese speakers will be in Japanese. Simultaneous English translation will be available.